[Risk No. 674] I met Mohammed from Ethiopia at the BNA cigar lounge/smoke shop. I had picked up a coffee and walked past the lounge when noticed Mohammed out of the corner of my eye. As soon as I walked past him I sense the Holy Spirit tugging me to turn around and love on him. By grace I did. I introduced myself and simply encouraged him and blessed him.

I prayed for him and reminded him how much Jesus loves him. “Man, this is crazy, no one has ever done this for me before, just stopping like this.” Oh, really? Well, I hope this will be one of many. To stop is 95% of the battle. The remaining 5% is purely what you pour out on the person God has you stopping for. God, please grant this generation even more grace to stop and pour.